Pediatric Advanced Life Support - Renewal
2 Year Certification - SAME DAY CERTIFICATION CARD!
Recommended for any healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies.
The PALS Class covers:
- The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
- Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)
- Airway Management
- PALS Pharmacology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) review
- Numerous pediatric case studies and simulations
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a pediatric resuscitation team
BRN, EMS, and Pharmacy CEs Available!
This class is approximately 7 hours.
Note: This renewal PALS class is for those who have an unexpired PALS certification card.
If you are ordering a textbook for Pick-Up, please call ahead of time to make an appointment to pick up your book as our office hours can change based on our class schedule.