Recommended for: MDs, RNs, EMTs, Dentists, and Medical Personnel with Busy Schedules
The BLS Online CPR Class Covers:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Breathing Barriers, Bag Valve Masks, and 2 Rescuer CPR
- Cardiopulminary Emergencies and Special Resuscitation Situations
This Class Has 3 Parts:
|Part 1 - || ||A self-paced series of online training modules (30 minutes - 2 hours in length) |
|Part 2 - || ||Skills practice at our facility|
|Part 3 - || ||Skills test at our facility|
Benefits of Online Training:
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check is quick and easy
- No textbook is required (reduces cost)
- You will receive your American Heart Association BLS card the same day as your skills check.
Heart Start CPR Online Course Policy:
- NO REFUNDS on Online Courses
- Exchanges from an online course to a physical in-class course is only allowed if the keycode has not been sent to the student
- For Technical Support, contact AHA @ (888) 242-8883 or email@example.com
Please Note: Students are allowed up to 60 days after the completion of the online part of the course to complete the skills session.
Discount codes are not valid on online courses.